Monday 18 February 2013

February has been a wonderful month - so far.

I set off a day early- the forecast was terrible and Rosie and I had booked our spar break at the North Berwick Hydro to run from February 6th. Crossing at 4.45pm on the Sunday night, I just drove ...until I got to Perth at about 11pm.
Slept so well.
After a long lie went out to see Sarah Mellersh at "Let's cook Scotland"
I was looking for some inspiration - new ideas for 'farmhouse' breakfasts and 'breakfasts to go'
Glad to say I emerged with some new ideas from a lovely lovely young lady.
2 days relaxing at North Berwick was just great - lots of laughs and gentle exercise and the odd gin
Tasted beef cheeks for the first time, and they have been subsequently ordered from Fletts and tried here at Burnside.
Very economical- just about £5 for a kilo
They seemed to enjoy them - there are plenty of recipes on the Internet!


No comments:

Post a Comment